Friday, April 2, 2010

Cartoons


Well I finally done these cartoons I've been working on the past couple days.

I think I had done each one 30 minutes at a time, which would include a rough sketch, than new layer, and use some nice dark lines and shaping the sketch together.
It was fun, but my imagination is pretty weak. Sometimes I can't get my head around things like angles and proportions. I mean, I've studied human anatomy (not thoroughly) but enough to know the right proportions and get a nice look to it at least.

I had wasted maybe 30 minutes in total on these drawings but I think I at least learnt something. Anyway, the cartoon characters are actually my cousins, friends. It's really just as basic as I can make it. Colours, shapes, position and some tone.

McQueen out.

No comments:

Post a Comment