Friday, April 16, 2010

Master Chief Speed Paintings





Believe it or not, I'm not a "Halo Fan" but i do enjoy sketching Master Chief now and then. I just think he is cool, even though I've played all the games since I was a little younger, I feel now that I've grown out of the Halo Universe and pretty much the Halo games in general. I mean, I've been over it a long time but it hasn't stopped me from sketching the Chief.
I still think he's cool and I hope I get around to doing more of him.

Here are a few styles I've been working on and of course, none are that flash and all but you get the point. Simple strokes used efficiently and with a lot of loose ends :P

PS: These aren't that recent, but like I mentioned, i hope to be doing some new ones soon.... maybe.

~ McQueen

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think these are really neat :) Too bad you don't like the Halo series that much anymore.

    ODST is pretty darn awesome, and I can't wait for REACH :D

    Just thought I'd share my love.

    - Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I mean, I still appreciate the Halo games for what they were but on XBL these days, I'm playing a lot more RPG games. I've slowed down in the FPS so Halo is on that list.

    Thank you for checking out my sketches! Much Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete