Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Delorean Toy Box


The wheels from the front view have been fixed, it can be viewed in the below image. The above illustration is pretty much an older version of the drawings but I honestly could not be bothered to display the newer version. If you wish to see the accuracy of the drawings, just consult the images below on the box.

So here is a project I worked on in class. It involved working with programs such a illustrator, photoshop & Cinema 4D. My knowledge with Photoshop is somewhat knowledgable for certain tasks such a painting and and some photo manipulation, however, Cinema 4D was a bit of a challenge. I did learn new things, such as creating shape, playing with lights and adding textures but I am no modeller. I enjoyed the painting side above all, so here is the outcome. I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. ashley, this rendering of the Delorean is something i've been searching and searching for! I was wondering if I could use the illustrator image? Can you contact me at cpdrums627 @ gmail?

    ReplyDelete